Monday, September 15, 2014

Dandy Mind Map


I want to tell you a little abaout me. My name is Dandy Aditya Ari Sadewa. You can call me Dandy. I was born in August 22th 1996 in Surabaya.

I have a twin bro. His name is Dandy Prasetya Adi Nakula. And you can call him Dandy too. We're not actually identical, but some say we don't have any differences, depends on who says that. We were seperated when I was just a little boy. I don't know what the purpose of that. But at last we live together for the first time when we were on 2nd grade elementary school, and so on.

People says that twin can feel each other's feeling. I'm not fully believe that. But, the fact is if one of us get sick, then the other will sense the symptoms, and then he will be sick in a week later. Funny story but that's true. What's the matter is we love each other. No matter what

25 comments:

  1. hello dandy ^~^)/ oh wait, am I the first? -_- you have a twin and that's really amazing, maybe both of you have magic telephaty, that's so great. Be happy both of you~

    Would you mind to review mine back? Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the meaning of "abaout", i think it's typo hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'r a twin right? Would be interesting if u'r upload a picture with your twin :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. dandy i think you and your twin brother could feel that sense because both of you have the same DNA. maybe :D hehe but your vocabulary is comprehensive..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your mind map broo especially your typography style :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dandy, i'm rosi from mmk 2014
    well~ give a comment on mine too :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to know you guys being together now hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dandy, I want to know about your family, hobbies, and many other. but your story is very short...:3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so interested about your story that twin can feel each other's feeling.
    I think your description is too short (?) :Dv

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey dandy, i think you are an indentical twin because i saw your picture with your twin and there is no any different :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. very short description about your story,but nice mind map

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wew you have twin brother, I want to meet him.. really.. Because I want to know how same you and your twin brother :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. im curious about your twin dandy ><" could you add picture of you and your twin? (0.0)
    and it's short explanation just add more explanation okay.. ^^
    and it's cute mind map~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dandy, how is the sense have twin? I think It's so exclaimed :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. hay dandy,, your font in mind map like "not balok"

    ReplyDelete
  16. so simple story but resonable interest abot your twins haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. your mind map so interest although it's simple :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your hand writing. It's really beautiful. And I think your story about your twins brother is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you like upin & ipin... ngahaha :v I want know about your brother, but your story is so short...btw, whichever is more handsome?? u or your brother?? hahahah :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's too short story. And your mind map is simple.

    ReplyDelete
  21. dandy... cute mind map:D but its too short story, keep writing:D

    ReplyDelete