Monday, September 22, 2014

Oh My God, They Are Twin

Adit : Damn, i'm so bored. what should we do today?
Pras : I have no idea. Oh wait, actually I have one
Adit : If you want to steal some mangos from neighbours, I'm not into it
Pras : hey don't be rude.
Adit : So what is it?
Pras : We go to my campus in UA. And I will introduce you some of my friends
Adit : And, what makes you think that I will agree with that?
Pras : Oh my God. Broo, they're girls.
Adit : Agreed
Pras : Hah, what a poor single man
Adit : What did you say?
Pras : Nothing

A moment later

Adit : I think I'm gonna regret this decission. I mean look at me, I'm like 50 y/o homeless people
Pras : Ah who cares :)
Adit : So what are we doing here? What are YOU doing here?
Pras : I have homeworks, and it should be in group. Hey, there they are.
Kania, Nadira : Hey Praaaaas
Pras : Hey girls.
Kania : Why there are two Pras?
Nadira : Stupid, that's his twin
Kania : Oh my God, you both are twin. I mean come on, you guys are rare species
Pras : Hey hey hey, you think we're animal?
Kania : Come on, I never met a twin couple before. Especially my own friend
Nadira : Kania, shut up!
Kania : Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God
Nadira : Huh, fangirl
Kania : Pssst, Pras. You never told me that you have cute brother :)
Pras : That means you also said that I'm cute. Remember, we're twin. hahaha. By the way this is nadira, and this is kania         
Adit : Hai Nad, the name is Adit. Hai Kan, the name is Adit. Nice to meet you girls
Kania, Nadira : Nice to meet you too
Nadira : So what brings you here?
Adit : Actually, Pras bring me here for no reason
Pras : Hey, accompany me for doing my homework is a reason
Nadira : Let's finish our homework and we can hangout after that
Kania : can't wait the hangout :))

1 comment:

  1. aloha sadew^^
    i was on the same path with lilak, i also confuse on that part dew:3 *aja aja hwaiting

    (visit and put your comments on marlanisa.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete